How to apply for a Vietnam’s e-visa
Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has just signed the 79/NQ-CP resolution on the list of 80 countries, which their citizens are eligible for the electronic visa (e-Visa) and the list of international border gates, which allow foreigners to enter and exit with e-Visa. The resolution takes effect July 01, 2020. Vietnam’s Government Portal reported.
What is Vietnam’s e-Visa?
Vietnam’s e-Visa is one of several visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country. The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, and single entry only. The e-Visa costs 25 USD for card payments. It requires three full working days to process.
Who Are Eligible for Vietnam’s E-visa?
The full list of countries eligible for an e-visa can be found here.
What is the requirement for Vietnam’s e-Visa?
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4×6, white background, without glasses)
- A valid international credit or debit card
- An email address for support purposes
- A temporary address within Vietnam
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports
How to Apply for Vietnam’s e-Visa?
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered
- Receive your registration code and save the number
How can I check my e-Visa result?
To check an e-Visa result, follow these steps:
- Vist the page: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/tra-cuu-ho-so
- Provide the required information, including registration code, email and date of birth, to check and print your e-Visa result.
Please be noted that, (i) Registration code must be saved in order to check and print e-Visa; and (ii) No email will be sent regarding e-Visa results.
After applying for your e-Visa online, you’ll need to wait three working days for your visa to be released. After three days, you may search for your visa at this link.
Here is the list of border gates accepting e-visa
08 Air ways
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi Capital city
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City of Khanh Hoa Province
- Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang city
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong city
- Can Tho International Airport in Mekong Delta
- Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island of Kien Giang Province
- Phu Bai International Airport in Hue city
16 Road ways
Tay Trang (Dien Bien province); Mong Cai (Quang Ninh province); Huu Nghi/ Friendship (Lang Son province); Lao Cai (Lao Cai province); Na Meo (Thanh Hoa); Nam Can (Nghe An province); Cau Treo (Ha Tinh province), Cha Lo (Quang Binh province); Laban, Lao Bao (Quang Tri province); Bo Y (Kon Tum province); Moc Bai, Xa Mat (Tay Ninh province); Tinh Bien, Song Tien (An Giang province); Ha Tien (Kien Giang province).
13 Water ways
Hon Gai, Cam Pha (Quang Ninh province); Hai Phong (Hai Phong city); Nghi Son (Thanh Hoa); Vung Ang (Ha Tinh province); Chan May Port (Thua Thien Hue province); Da Nang (Da Nang city); Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa province); Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh province); Dung Quat (Quang Ngai province); Vung Tau (Ba Ria-Vung Tau province); Ho Chi Minh city; Duong Dong in Phu Quoc Island (Kien Giang Province).
Should you have any questions about the above or need our assistance for a visa on arrival, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].